Sunday, April 26, 2009

Crispy Cocoa Cookies

What a nice easy recipe! It took me no time to assemble the cookie dough. I placed half of the dough in the fridge and the other half in my freezer for a later date. Saturday morning I did my baking. I do have to say that I didn't really enjoy rolling the dough (it was crumbly) and I didn't have a cookie cutter so I used a sake cup. Ten quick minutes in the oven and voila they were completed. It's a great small cookie that I can give Truman with little guilt!

Sorry no pictures this week ladies (I need to find my camera!).

I have decided that I will try to make the croissants...I can't say that I am not a bit worried...but it will be a good challenge for me.

Until next time, happy baking!

1 comment:

  1. Without a photo, there is no proof, so this post doesn't count ;) Just joking!
    I am so excited that you are going to try the croissants! And, remember, I am only a phone call away if you need any help!

    ReplyDelete