Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lemon Pound Cake

Yum! I could not wait to make this delish cake, but unfortunately I wasn't able to make it until last night. Sorry that I am one day late....and I should let you know that I haven't yet been able to take a picture - so hopefully there will be some left by tomorrow so I can upload some shots.

What an easy recipe and simply yummy. I baked the cake for 55 minutes and it was done to perfection. I made no modifications. With a little whipped cream and some strawberries....delish!

Can anyone tell me what they did with their lemons? I'd hate to throw them away....

Until next week beauties, happy baking!

2 comments:

  1. I juiced the lemons and froze the lemon juice for use for another time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made basil lemonade! Yum!

    ReplyDelete